1Labelthe picture with the wordsfrom the box.部分翻译
2Read the passage and choose the correct answer.部分翻译
My life in Ouincy
By Betty King
I was born_in Quincy，a town on the east of America，twelve years ago.There were lots of things to do in Quincy,with many stores, two movie theaters，football clubs and basketball teams too．I wasn\'t bored in Quincy.I was very happy there.
Two presdentball of the US, John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams．were born in Quincy.o You can visit their old family houses．
Our house was big and comfortable.There was a big living room with a TV，akitchen，a bathroom and three bedrooms．On my bedroom walls there 小儿癫痫的治疗方法were pictures of my favorite movie stars.
Behind the house，there was a big garden with lots of trees and there was a small lake with fish in it.@ It was great to play there．
There were lots of children in Quincy．Many of them were my friends. This was our last home in the US and I was there for the last time in 2010.One day I\'ll go back，and l\'m looking forward to seeing my friends again．
1. Betty was/wasn\'t happy when she was in Quincy.
2. Two/Three US presidents were born in Quincy．
3. There were/weren\'t pictures on Betty\'s bedroom walls．
4. There was/wasn\'t a small lake in the garden．
5. Betty was/wasn\'t in Quincy last year．
黄山目前治疗癫痫病的新技术;" name="\"3\"">3Answer the questions．部分翻译
1. Were there a lot of things to do?
2. Was anyone famous born there?
3. Who were they?
4. What was Betty\'s house like?
5. How many rooms were there?
6. What was Betty\'s bedroom like?
7. Was there a garden?
8 . Were there lots of children?
Learning to learn
Some words in American English( Am E) are different in British English( Br E)． 美式英语中的一些词语和英式英语中的一些词语是不同的。
Some words are different in spelling:
Write“Am E”by American English words and“BrE”by British English words．
在美式英语的单词旁边标上“Am E，’，在英式英语的单词旁边标上“Br E，’。
4Complete the passage with the correct form of the words from
Quincyis a smalltown on the_____,in the_____of the US. John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams, both_____of the US, were born in Quincy. Betty was also born there twelve years _____ ．She lived in a_____ house with several rooms. There was lots to do there,with many_____ ，so Betty wasn\'t_____.
5Look at the sentences.部分翻译
There were lots of things to do in Quincy.There were many stores...
Now join the sentences with with.
1. There was a big living room. There was a TV.
2. There was a big garden. There were lots of trees.
3. There was a small lake. There were fish in it．
6Answer the questions．部分翻译
l. When and where were you born?
2. Were you happy there?
3. What was your house like?
4. What was your bedroom like?
5. Were there lots of things to do?
7Describe your past life with the answers from Activity 6．部分翻
Describe your past life with the answers from Activity 6．部分翻译
I was born in...